Image Map

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Cookies & Creme Mousse' Cups

This is a recipe I made up with some of my favorite combinations. I made these for a dinner party last month. The cups I added some cut scrap book paper to go along with my table decor for the night.


Cookies & Creme Mousse' Cups


Bake a chocolate box cake (cool completely)
3 small boxes of instant chocolate pudding (make according to box in separate bowl)
1 box of Oreos 
1 large tub of cool whip


Crumble up the cake in a large bowl add, pudding, crushed Oreos and cool whip. 


Chocolate covered Strawberries


Strawberries
2 boxes of Semi Sweet Bakers Chocolate


Rinse Strawberries. Melt chocolate then drizzle.


Strawberry Lemonade cups


Go to Good Will and gather up some old mason jars. Decorate with fruit and serve with your favorite drink.






No comments:

Post a Comment