Image Map

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Cake Batter Cookies

If you have never heard of Cake Batter Cookies or made them before you need too! These cookies are the cheapest, tastiest, quickest recipe you can find. All you need is 3 ingredients: one box of cake mix of any kind, 2 eggs, 1/3 c. oil.  You can add chocolate chips, sprinkles, roll them in sure, drizzle them or dip them. I love this recipe because if I'm in a hurry and have to make something quick I whip up a batch of these and drizzle them in no time. I have given out this recipe so many times and everyone loves them. My sister is the one to thank because she found this recipe years ago. You need to try them, they are my kids favorite cookies.


Cake Batter Cookies


1 box of Devils Food Chocolate Cake mix (This is what I used today) use any kind desired.
2 eggs
1/3 c. oil
Bake @ 350 for 8 minutes


Mix all three ingredients. Roll into balls. Bake, decorate and enjoy!










No comments:

Post a Comment