Image Map

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Wonderfully Made

The last several years I have coordinated several parties, showers, weddings, and fundraisers. I have also catered food and desserts for events.  I decided after all this time has past to turn a passion of mine into a business. I've had the honor of doing so many events these past years and would love to take the time to share some of my work. It has been so fun working along side of so many different people with so many different styles. I love having the opportunity to come up with planning an event that perfectly fits the vision that client has in mind. Decorating, coordinating, baking and cooking are some of my biggest passions. I love giving every event 100 percent and making it perfect for each individual. I do my very best to not make it my own, but their own. 



No comments:

Post a Comment