Image Map

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Valentine's Day Sweet Shoppe


I am SO excited to start featuring parties of some of my favorite blogs that I follow.  I chose a Valentine’s Day theme from AndersRuff :
I LOVE these ladies talent and I’m excited to share these adorable pictures. Thanks ladies for letting me feature your adorable Valentine’s Day Sweet Shoppe Collection! If you are interested in purchasing these adorable printables click on the link here:


Enjoy these pictures and the adorable kids!


Credits and Sources:

Production & Event Styling: Anders Ruff

Printable Graphic Decor Collection: Anders Ruff

Photography: Becca Bond Photography
  
Handmade Dress, Pants & Tie: Made by Morgan

Bracelet: Maggie Kate
–
Ice Cream Containers: Polka Dot Market

Glass Beverage Bottles: Shop Sweet Lulu

Red & White Paper Straws: My Little Love

Label Material for Printables: OnlineLabels.com

Tissue Paper and Trims: Nashville Wraps
–
Cake, Ice Cream Cone Cake Pops, Cruffles: Got What It Cakes

Cupcake Sundaes & Mini Cupcakes: Cupcrazed Cakery

Cupcake Cake Pops: Pop-a-razzi
–
Sugar Cookies & Chocolate Heart Lollis: Firefly Confections

Lollipops: Candy Warehouse










To Check out more pictures of this adorable photo shoot go to: 

http://www.andersruff.com/custom-printable-parties/dessert-tables/our-new-sweet-shoppe-valentines-day-collection/

No comments:

Post a Comment