Image Map

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Sports Themed Baby Shower

My little sister Theresa is having her very first baby in August and it's a boy!! Since she is doing a sports theme in Baby Josh Jr.'s room we decided to go with a sports theme for her shower. It was such a fun and easy theme to go with. I LOVE using real props for my events because it makes the party come to life. I used lots of baseballs, footballs, soccer balls and basketballs. Every table had peanuts and different kinds of popcorn and candy. When I think of sports especially baseball I think of these types of treats. To make it look like a baby shower I used clothes lines with baby sport shirts and pajamas. I also incorporated some adorable sports rubber duckies that I found at Michael's.  All the teddy bears I used had sports ribbon tied around their necks and little baseballs hats on them. The dessert table consisted of lots of sports themed treats. I had so much for creating this event and it's always fun doing a shower for someone I love!



















Dessert Table


















Theresa & Josh




Appetizers Made by my sister Christina

































\















\









1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love your site. I'm throwing a sports themed baby shower for my cousin and I'm so inspired by the party you had. So excited!!

    ReplyDelete