Image Map

Friday, November 18, 2011

Alivia's 2nd Birthday Party

My daughter Alivia just turned 2 years old this past August. I love when it's my kids birthdays because it gives me a reason to do what I love to do and that is decorate and make lots of food and yummy treats. This year I didn't pick a theme, but decided to use the colors pink and brown. Her dessert table consisted of Rice Crispy Pops, Cake Pops, Oreo Truffles, Chocolate covered pretzels, Chocolate creme filled cupcakes, Vanilla creme cupcakes, Peanut Butter Bites, Cake Batter cookies, Chocolate chip Dipper cookies, and Chocolate covered marshmallow pops.  The meal I served was homemade Chicken Alfredo, Caesar Salad and Garlic breadsticks. All of my side of the family and Dave's side of the family came to share this special day with us. We had a wonderful time celebrating Alivia and she enjoyed every part of it!






















No comments:

Post a Comment