Image Map

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Lee Jeans

Over the weekend The Little Style File hosted a Lee Jeans Style Party. I had the honor of attending this fun event.  Lee Jeans has a brand new Platinum Line which we all got to try on their new fun styles. I love the new styles that they have! If you haven't had a chance to check out Lee's latest jeans you must go to Lee.com. You can find these great jeans at your nearest Macy Store. I got a chance to witness all different styles on a bunch of ladies who were all different shapes and sizes. I was so impressed with the way they look on each of them.  The jeans I chose were one of their new styles which was a maroon color with a tuxedo stripe down the side. I absolutely LOVE them and cannot wait to wear them! I'm excited to share with you some pictures of the Lee Style Party. Check them out!





Lee Jeans Style Party



Great Style & Color


Style & fit for every body type


Go to Lee.com & check out the new Platinum Line (Available at MACY's right now)


Sharp black jeans

Check out the new maroon tuxedo stripe jeans! Love them!


Red hot jeans, perfect fit!


Skinny Denim = perfect fit!


More red! Looks good on all different body types.



















No comments:

Post a Comment