Image Map

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Christmas Cookie Swap


This cookie swap was so much fun to plan!  I was SO excited when I saw Hostess With the Mostess new printable designs! I was looking for the exact colors and style of the printables.  You can find the Cookie Swap Printables I used here:  http://www.etsy.com/listing/116400584/printable-party-collection-holiday
There is nothing better at Christmas time than a cookie exchange.  My mom growing up always made 15 different kinds of cookies and she still does! I also LOVE baking and especially making cookies at this time of year.  This Cookie Swap was SO fun and SO tasty!  Enjoy!






























1 comment:

  1. very sweet! I love the chocolate dipped bottles! super cute idea!

    hugs! Kim @ Party Frosting!

    ReplyDelete