Image Map

Monday, April 23, 2012

Black & White 30th Birthday

I got the honor of hosting, decorating, baking, making my dear friend Kim's 30th black & white birthday party. I used several patterns, houndstooth, damask, stripe and polka dots. I love to recycle and use things from my house, so I re use jars, Starbucks drink bottles, cans, cereal boxes and wrapping paper to make decorations for my parties. The desserts I made were mini cheese cakes, triple fudge cream cupcakes, Oreo truffles, cake pops and chocolate covered pretzels. The dinner menu was, Chicken Alfredo, Greek salad, asparagus, and garlic bread. We had a wonderful night celebrating our good friend.








































Here is the set up for the dinner that I served...














And the surprise....












No comments:

Post a Comment